Aluminium Alloy Cable Seal 1.5MM, Pull Tight Cable Seals – Accory

Aluminium Alloy Cable Seal 1.5MM, Pull Tight Cable Seals – Accory

Short Description:

The aluminium alloy cable seals with diameter 1,5mm are versatile pull tight cable seals includes a pending locking mechanism and an anodized aluminum body.

Product Detail

Product Tags

Product detail

Cable seal with diameter 1,5 mm is a versatile metal security seal that can be used in a large variety of applications.
It is particularly suitable to control counter meters of electricity, water and gas.
The body is completely made in anodised aluminium alloy and a steel cable comes out of it.
Once inserted the opposite end of the cable into the hole, and pulled it to the maximum possible extent, there will be no way to open the seal unless by breaking it with good shears.
No tools necessary, simply insert loose end of cable through locking body and pull up tight. Record seal number and contents. Use a cable cutter to remove.


1.Corrosion resistant aluminium with drill-resistant insert.
2.One-way locking mechanism provides fast and easy sealing.
3.Galvanized non-preformed cable unravel when cut.
4.Highly suitable to securing valuables for longer period of time because of its simple and efficient locking.
5.Standard 25CM cable, customized length is available
6.Removal only with tool


Seal Body: Aluminium Alloy
Internal Locking Mechanism: Zinc Alloy
Cable: Non-preformed galvanized cable


Order Code


Cable Length


Cable Diameter


Body Size


Pull Strength



Alumlock Cable Seal








Name/logo, serial number, barcode and QR code


Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Gold
Other colors is available on request


Cartons of 1.000 seals - 100 pcs per bag
Carton dimensions: 35 x 36 x 20 cm
Gross weight: 14 kgs

Industry Application

Food Industry, Utilities, Road Transport, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & Chemical,
Railway Transport

Item to seal

Electric Meter, Water Meter, Gas Meter, Trucks, Railcars, Drums, Trailers, Valves, Bulk tankers, Heavy-duty Boxs and Cases


Q1. How do you package your goods?
A: Typically, our goods are packaged in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. However, if you have a legally registered patent, we can package the goods in your branded boxes upon receiving your authorization letters.

Q2. What are your payment terms?
A: Our payment terms include a 30% deposit paid via T/T, with the remaining 70% to be paid prior to delivery. We will provide photos of the products and packages for your review before you pay the balance.

Q3. What are your delivery terms?
A: Our delivery terms include EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, and DDU.

Q4. What is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time generally ranges from 30 to 60 days after receiving the advance payment. The specific delivery time will depend on the items and the quantity of your order.

Q5. Can you manufacture products according to provided samples?
A: Yes, we can produce products according to your samples or technical drawings, and we can also build molds and fixtures as needed.

Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply samples if we have ready parts in stock. However, customers must pay for the sample cost and the courier cost.

Q7. Can you print our brand on the products or package?
A: Yes, we have 10 years of experience in OEM production, and we can print customers' logos through laser engraving, embossing, transfer printing, and other methods.

Q8: How do you establish and maintain a long-term business relationship?
A: We prioritize maintaining good quality and competitive pricing to ensure our customers' satisfaction and benefit. Additionally, we respect each customer as a friend and are dedicated to developing strong business relationships, regardless of their origin.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us